Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my very happy birthday!

I just want to scream and yell and bounce off the walls I'm soo happy! First I got up and read a delightful e-mail from my sister, and ate some delicious pumpkin pancakes, made by Tessa, then I worked on my Shakespeare presentation, then my Mom and I went out to Vien Dong for lunch,( Soo delicious I loved it soo much. Scrumptious!) then we ran some errands, and bought me some new jeans, then at home I received a wonderful phone message from my dear friend, then I made German Chocolate Cake(Also scrumptious!) and I had started to make ravioli when the doorbell rang. The young women had come to kidnap me! HAHA They put toilet paper around my hands and put a blind fold on me and walked me to the car. I couldn't stop laughing! We arrived at the church and they all clapped and sang happy birthday to me. They had told me I couldn't come to mutual until I had a Sunday! I never thought that they were planning something! Not once! The beehives gave me a young women's theme book and pencils in a handy case.Soo thoughtful! And so I had my first night of mutual. When I arrived home we ate dinner of white bean soup and ravioli. Then dessert of that German Chocolate Cake. I blew out all the candles by the way! Then my Dad gave me a beautiful fountain pen and my Mom a gorgeous journal. So pretty! And there ends my splendid and spectacular birthday.

Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day Katie! That sounded like a lot of fun. Got kidnapped to when I turned twelve.

    ReplyDelete